http://www.501.gregvan.com click on this link if you're a contractor and you're interested in making more money.

Success Is A Series Of Choices
That You Make As An Individual

If you're having problems dealing with clients, selling jobs or finding new customers, it has something to do with the choices you make every day.

I can't solve everyone's problems, but I can provide you with a few ways to solve your own, by learning from my mistakes. If you're a contractor reading this, right now, you're interested in learning how to improve your business.

I know plenty of contractors who won't take advice from anyone or purchase any books, because they think they know it all. Even with my knowledge, about contracting and construction, I've learned more things from books, than other Contactors.
They're not interested in sharing their Secrets.
, , , , , ,
edit post

0 Responses to Contractor Tips Book 3 - Making Money And Business IdeasContractor Tips Book 3 - Making Money And Business Ideas

Post a Comment

Business World

Business World